Salesforce Administrator at IvyTek
IvyTek’s success is based upon our commitment to deliver quality custom software with personal service. IvyTek Finance, our premier Loan Management System, is an industry-leading, Salesforce.com integrated platform for Loan origination, underwriting, servicing, collections and so that lenders can easily help more borrowers.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover email describing your interest and background, your resume, and the URL to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
The Salesforce Administrator works on the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance and administration while ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the information systems that support core organizational functions.
The Salesforce Administrator will lead ongoing Salesforce.com implementations. A successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, client teams, and subject matter experts to identify and develop new business processes, and improve existing business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part business analyst, and part administrator.
- Design, test and implement changes to a system or systems
- Enhance, formalize and standardize system configuration processes and procedures
- Analyze and propose system configuration changes to business partners and end-users
- Analyze and assist with software configuration functions and activities for web-based applications
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration
- Help integrate externally hosted cloud-based systems with Salesforce
- Serve as primary system administrator for our client’s Salesforce.com environments during and after implementation
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, flow, workflows, security, profiles, permission sets, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new Salesforce and IvyTek users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with our clients to define and document development requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills within the organization and with external stakeholders
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of salesforce Flow.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management and ETL (export, transform, load) abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Google Docs and/or Microsoft Office
- Experience with various programming languages
- Salesforce Admin Certification, Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud certification will be required within the first 90 days of engagement. (IvyTek covers the cost of certification)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- 100% Remote.
- Casual dress. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.