Salesforce Project Manager at IvyTek
IvyTek’s success is based upon our commitment to our mission to deliver quality custom software with personal service. IvyTek Finance, our premier Loan Management System, is an industry-leading, Salesforce.com integrated platform for Loan origination, underwriting, servicing, collections, and business analysis so that lenders can easily help more borrowers.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover email describing your interest and background, your resume, and the URL to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
Salesforce Project Manager Job Summary
The Salesforce Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage IvyTek Finance Implementation projects as well as Salesforce Managed Service projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects. Expected salary range $80,000 - $120,000/yr depending on experience.
- Lead project teams to deliver excellence on client assignments, providing customers value and exceeding their expectations
- Responsible for all project deliverables, reviewing those deliverables prepared by the team prior to submission to the client
- Effectively set, communicate, and manage project expectations with team members and client stakeholders
- Motivate the development team and business team to accomplish project and company goals
- Management of releases and cutover plans
- Manage multiple projects across multiple clients through planning, estimation, execution, and delivery
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of software development projects to ensure adherence to project scope, cost, and timeline
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate
- Set and track project milestones; work with stakeholders to account for unforeseen delays and realign schedules and expectations as needed
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining resource utilization levels between multiple projects
- Establish business goals and priorities with clients while effectively communicating project mission, vision, and scope to the implementation team
- Work with the Sales Team to develop, maintain, and revise proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing requirements
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning project vision
- Skilled with client demos and leading client meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Consumer and/or Commercial Lending or banking knowledge
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning
- Thorough understanding of salesforce procedures and practices
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests while managing your time and priorities appropriately
- Salesforce Administration Certified - additional Salesforce certifications a plus.
- Proficient with GSuite and related software
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science-related field preferred
- Salesforce Experience (Managed Salesforce Implementations preferred)
- Salesforce Admin Certification, Sales or Service Cloud certification will be required within the first 90 days of engagement. (IvyTek covers the cost of certification)
- At least three years of related work experience are required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- 100% Remote
- Casual dress at the office. Shorts and sandals are encouraged.
- Work/life integration
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Company outings, lunches, and happy hours